Welcome to an incredible opportunity!
The Exchange provides goods and supplies to foster the missions of (y)our nonprofits, schools and start-up companies.
- Teachers have extremely limited funds for office & school supplies
- > 90% of the supplies budget comes out of their pocket
- Funding for nonprofit organizations has dropped for 5 consecutive years
- > There are over 1.5 million nonprofits competing for funds
- Entrepreneurial companies are the backbone of the US economy
- > Small businesses employ 57% of the country’s workforce
Types of Membership
Please decide which type of membership best describes your organization and click to join.
Who You Are: Any nonprofit organization with confirmed IRS status
Who:Any educational facility – charter, K-12, community college, university
Who You Are: Start-up entrepreneur, small business
(For-profits pay a 20% premium on nonprofit Exchange Fees)